The Tourism Consultants Network organises a regular and varied programme of events for its members that provide excellent networking opportunities.
In recent years these have included:
- Discussion meetings with guest speakers on topical issues, in London, Cardiff, Manchester, and York
- Open debates with guest speakers at WTM London (with UNWTO)
- Skills seminars (social media, e-marketing)
- Fact-finding visits (EU Brussels, UNWTO Madrid)
- Lifetime achievement awards to leading tourism personalities Philippa: I suggest linking this to the TS ‘Lifetime Achievement Fellows’ page
- Presentations at British Expertise and international trade events (STIIM Riyadh)
Forthcoming events are likely to be online discussions until normal life returns.
Join guest speakers Richard Johnson, Head of Procurement at VisitBritain and Roger Carter of TEAM Tourism Consultancy for a session focused on the challenges of bidding for contracts in the UK and overseas. Richard has worked in public sector procurement for over 20 years. Prior to moving to VisitBritain he worked as a procurement consultant…