ClearSight – Latest full report
In the latest edition of ClearSight® on Recovery (the first since significant parts of the economy re-opened on 12th April), BA-BDRC provide an update on the mood of UK consumers, their outlook on the COVID-19 pandemic, activity levels during April and readiness to re-engage.
Key findings from this report include:
• National opinion on the pandemic flatlines – but the out-of-home economy is now recovering
• Rail usage in April recovers to levels last seen in October
• UK holiday booking incidence rises to its highest level since September
• More than half the population is now comfortable with staying in hotels
• Outdoor attraction visitors return, as indoor sites narrow the comfort gap
• Business confidence is now running ahead of consumers, with the plurality of decision-makers
believing that the worst of the crisis has now passed.
The report is available to read here.
You can sign up to the free ClearSight reports and other content if you wish. Click here.