Sykes Cottages Scotland Staycation Index 2021
The inaugural Sykes Cottages Staycations in Scotland Report paints a picture of the growing popularity of staycations in Scotland, reviewing everything from the trending holiday hotspots and activities, to how holiday-let owners across the country can make the most of their investment.
Included in the report –
- Overview – the state of the staycation market
- The Scotland staycation market
- Destination hotspots in Scotland
- Scotland travel choices – what’s trending?
- The holiday-let owners in Scotland – where and what to invest in
Key points arising –
- After an undoubtedly difficult year, the Scotland staycation market came back fighting – and there’s no sign of demand slowing down
- According to Sykes’ research, almost a third (31%) of British adults will holiday in Scotland this year – with three quarters (76%) of Scots planning to holiday in their own country during 2021
- And although this Scottish staycation boom has undoubtedly been fuelled by international travel restrictions this year, our research suggests that even beyond the pandemic Scotland will remain a first-choice travel destination for many
Download full report here – https://www.sykescottages.co.uk/blog/scotland-staycation-index-2021/